American Table Games Lifetime Warranty and other helpful information :
American Table Games warrants all of its custom manufactured game room and casino products against defects in materials and / or craftsmanship (Excluding normal wear and tear). American Table Games uses its sole judgment to either repair, have repaired, replace or compensate for all parts proven to be defective. This Lifetime Warranty does not apply to damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake or any other natural occurrence. Please understand that all of our products are made to order and customer cancellations (no matter what the reason may be) are subject to a 15% restocking fee. When receiving one of our tables via freight, please have 3 - 4 able bodied people available to help the driver unload. Lift gates are only 4 feet long and our crates weigh between 600 - 1200 lbs. and are up to 15 feet long and 5 feet wide.
Warranty does not extend to the following :
- warranty does not apply if product is transferred from the original purchaser.
- does not cover table leveling.
- warranty does not provide replacement table or "loaner" during the period of repair.
- warranty is not valid for tables used in an institution or commercial setting.
- does not cover layout, cloth, rubber, pockets or accessories.
- warranty does not cover damage resulting from negligence or abuse.
- warranty is void if table is not installed from a professional certified installer.
- warranty is void if shipping damage to the crate and / or the table is not noted at the time of delivery.
- improper maintenance or repairs, also voids the warranty.
"We stand behind every table that we make! If you have any questions you can contact me personally."
- Dustin Robinson (Owner)
What American Table Games is all about :
At American Table Games, our goal is to manufacture top quality American made casino and game room products from our 5000 square foot factory in Arizona. Friendly and ethical customer service is also a top priority. We have been in the industry for many years and pride ourselves on our attention to detail. Our pool tables all meet or exceed BCA Specifications. Our craps tables are made to look like the casino tables and to bounce and feel like them as well! We constantly test and receive feedback from professional dice setters to ensure accuracy. Our shuffleboard tables are professional size and quality. Our blackjack tables, poker tables and roulette tables are all accurate in look, feel and play. We can do any level of customization on any of our products because WE are the factory. Only top quality hardwoods, plywoods, laminates and accessories are used in the construction of our table games.